Who's Sick of Hearing About Screen Problems?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TheSpaz, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

It's like every single day, there's three more threads about people complaining about the screens. First the screen is too dark, then Apple fixes it and now the screens are too light. Some people are saying their screens were the same after the 1.1.1 update and others are saying it's fixed and even others say it's worse. So what is the problem really. Why are we getting such mixed reports from people? If it was a software problem, why is everyones screens different?

I'm still convinced my screen is 100% perfect and I am very picky sbout my displays... I returned my MacBook Pro because I was not happy with the screen and when I got my mac pro, I had to return my Apple Cinema Display cause the colors shifted across the screen. This iPod touch surprised me with it's superior screen quality compared to any handheld device I've ever seen. I am happy.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I am also sick of people starting threads when they could post the exact comment in many of the other threads about the iPod touch.

Creating new threads to complain about the existence of other threads is just trolling and flame-baiting, in my opinion. That's why this thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.