Who's smart idea was this? iWeb Update!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MacBook08, Mar 26, 2009.

1. MacBook08 macrumors regular

I installed the latest iLife and iWork updates. I've been using iWeb nonstop for the last two months working on a website. After the update, when I try to "Publish Site Changes," iWeb publishes all of my pages instead of just the ones I've made changes to. What's going on here? Now, a change that use to take 30 seconds to publish, takes more like five minutes. WTH?

2. sickmacdoc macrumors 68020

sickmacdoc

Yes, this is interesting. As of just last night, mine worked as expected but today I noticed the behavior you describe.

However with some more trials, it seems that if I am publishing to a local folder the 'Publish Changes' still works just fine but the behavior of publishing everything when you just tell it to just publish changes only happens when publishing to MobileMe, so I really hope it is just something screwed up with MobileMe that will be fixed! If this is going to be the new behavior it sure kills the bonus of only publishing changes to MobileMe that is for sure.:(

I'm also hoping that if it is a permanent change in MobileMe that there will be an update to iWeb coming very soon that will fix it.