Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by iTeen, Aug 22, 2007.
so who is upgrading to OSX 10.5 when it comes out?
I will most likely buy a new iMac when Leopard is released.
i have already preordered it from amazon
I'm holding off buying a new MacBook Pro until Leopard comes pre-installed on it, so I won't exactly be upgrading per se, but will be a Leoaprd user once it's released.
I haven't decided yet whether I'll put it on my current iMac though (17" 1.25 GHz G4). Panther is still running just fine on it and meets all my needs. Whether that is still my opinion after experiencing Leopard though remains to be seen...
I am! But it had better live up to what we are all expecting!
It's the most eagerly anticipated piece of code in years for those of us who want to manage 8 cores in a new Mac Pro - both of us.
Our volume license distributor normally gets OS X before the street date. I'll be at their door on launch day.
Which of course makes up a huge percentage of Mac users....
It will go on my xmas list, by then maybe the bugs will be out.
ooh yea! As soon as the release is announced out comes my credit card
I was supposed to as well but I couldn't wait and picked up my 2.4GHz iMac Monday.
I will buy Leopard when it comes out.
I am interested to find out who is going to upgrade to OS X 10.5 when it is released?
I will be installed on my MBP the day it is released!
I'll probably wait a couple of weeks to see what all the really early adopters say and get it then if its suitable. Quickview for documents is the most appealing feature for me. Improvements to Front Row would be nice too.
I'll upgrade two months after its release. This way, I'm hoping most of the more glaring bugs will have been addressed.
I'm waiting till at least 10.5.1 so at least a few of the bugs are fixed. Plus, my mac collection might be growing, so I might wanna get the family pack instead.
I will be pre-ordering Leopard for my MBP. Hopefully I will buy a Mac Pro with it pre-installed.
I'm asking for it for my birthday (October 22) and if it's not out by then, I'll get a gift card and then buy it.
Probably pick up the Family Pack when 10.5.1 appears but I will wait and see how things pan out first.
I'll upgrade when 10.5.1 is released.
Of course I'm getting ahead of myself as I don't actually own a Mac as of yet. But I see myself buying one in my near future!
Same goes for me!
that's my reaction
I'm gonna skip this version, and upgrade when 10.6 comes out.