Who's using their iPad as an iPod?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by cole01, Apr 6, 2010.

1. cole01 macrumors 6502

Dec 29, 2008
    I'm loving the iPod on my iPad so much that I'm using it as my main iPod around the house. I was curious to see if anyone else is doing the same...

It's the perfect size (not too big, not too small). :D Dont get me wrong, I wouldn't take it running with me or anything but I'm enjoying it so much. :apple:
  2. Hammie macrumors 65816

Mar 17, 2009
    Wash, DC Metro
    I could see me using it at the gym. Reading while on the treadmill with music playing.
  3. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

Jan 11, 2007
    North Central Florida
    My daughter is... She is coming from a 3g nano. The touch music thing is new (and she has already complained about the interface) to her for music because they don't have any on their touches.

I can say that man can the reflection be blinding when the sun hits it thru the can window and you are driving though! I would have prefered the nano. In her hand at that point! Lol!

The treadmill would rock, except the motor died in it and I have to choose... Ipad or new treadmill....
  4. Ka Ora! macrumors regular

Jan 23, 2009
    I will be replacing my Touch with the 64gb when I can buy it, How practical would a car dock be for it? Be nice if Tom Tom adapted their GPS Adapter Dock for it.