Whose excited for midnight tonight?

egeek84

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 26, 2010
Northern California
I can't wait, gonna be drinking coffee, jacked up and ready to mouse click that order button at the stroke of midnight !

Cannot wait to get my new baby! IMO this is like the biggest iPhone release since iPhone 4 or 5, woooooot!

aevelasquez

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2011
Miami, FL
I can't wait, gonna be drinking coffee, jacked up and ready to mouse click that order button at the stroke of midnight !

Cannot wait to get my new baby! IMO this is like the biggest iPhone release since iPhone 4 or 5, woooooot!
I'm pretty excited, moreso than I like to let on.

dumastudetto

macrumors 68040
Aug 28, 2013
This is the biggest iPhone launch ever. I think everyone is excited. This is a historical moment that will never be forgotten.

iZollo

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2012
I wish it was midnight for me on the east coast it will be hard getting up at 3am. I also have to be up for work at 5:30am.

squidkitten

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2012
Omaha
I'm very excited to pre-order but I am definitely not excited to be up at 2am when I have to be up for work around 7. Hopefully it goes smoothly so I can go right back to bed...though, to be honest, if it goes well I'll be too excited to sleep, and if it goes poorly I'll be too frustrated to sleep. So I can't win.

wulfin

macrumors regular
Sep 3, 2014
Calgary, AB
I will only be excited if I'm still asleep... our 16month old has been waking us up at night because of an awful cold!

(And I'm not upgrading at release... I don't need it right away, so I'm gonna wait until the madness ends) :)

jordanogrady

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2010
Oh no! Another person that thinks pre-orders start at midnight in the UK!

It's 0800!!

Well, if you actually read the "question" I asked if the pre orders start at midnight, so no I don't think that, I asked that... Seen as tho apple state that pre orders start on the 12th that would actually be 12.01.... Hence the reason I asked.
Previous years have been just past midnight I'm sure.

IndianBird

macrumors 65816
Dec 28, 2009
Well, if you actually read the "question" I asked if the pre orders start at midnight, so no I don't think that, I asked that... Seen as tho apple state that pre orders start on the 12th that would actually be 12.01.... Hence the reason I asked.
Previous years have been just past midnight I'm sure.

12 midnight is the 12th

It's not midnight in the UK because of the time difference.

It's midnight PT

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston

Not me - I'm not ordering tonight :)

My contract does not end until the 21st and I'm planning on switching from VZW to ATT so I'm on the hook to wait.

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
Who is who is who is.

Who's excited about the future of this world. Some things spell check will not fix.