Whose hopes are high tonight?

krunk

macrumors regular
Jan 29, 2004
Yeah, but the apple santa skipped last christmas..so really he's just late.

Virgil-TB2

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2007
So what are we hoping for and at what point tonight should I give up hope? PST. :)
Assuming we are all talking about the same thing...

Does anyone have any ideas (based on previous years), as to when such an announcement might come, should it actually come? Not having bought a Mac Pro before I never paid much attention to the releases and cannot remember how they did it last time.

Will it require the presence of the Steve at an actual event? Will it just be a change in the online store without any announcement? Or something in between?

What events or announcements are already in the offing for the last few months of the year? What events/dates are likely to have a MacPro announcement piggybacked onto them?

LeKiD

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2007
Will it require the presence of the Steve at an actual event?
-Look at this beauty mate! I think he's a bit feisty! ... Steve is not part of this world anymore. But turtle neck Steve will probably annouce it yeah!

cwc123188

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
Seattle, WA
I have a few things to share...

First, last night I dreamed of an Apple.com with the Mac tab turned gold. "Wow, that means there's something in there updated!" I clicked on it and it showed a black box above the mac pro text in the scroll selection area. Again, I clicked on it and saw the specs. Next thing...I woke up.

No, I can not remember the specs.:mad:

Secondly, today I went on Apple.com to wander around AGAIN and found out that there are more refurbished mac pros than the day (not the night) I dreamed of black box mac pro.:rolleyes:

So any interesting thoughts on these? :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.