Why all the Hating?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by bbeers, Feb 26, 2008.

?

Pleased with the MBP Update?

1. Yes!!

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Yes, but...

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. "That'll do Donkey, that'll do."

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Not at all.

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. bbeers macrumors regular

bbeers

I have been waiting for this update like most people on in the forums, and am excited for the update. I was looking for a graphics card upgrade and a bigger HD. I saw both of thoose and a slight speed bump and the multi-touch trackpad. To me seemed like a nice update.

Then I go reading through the forum looking to see some reactions, and what do I find? A whole bunch of Apple hating. Not good enough, charging for remote, no blu-ray, no SSD. I am begining to wonder, how many people are pleased with the update? are we in the majority or minority?

2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

there is ALWAYS going to be people pissed off about something or another having to do with an upgrade..could be a perfect upgrade and someone will find something to bitch about

3. bbeers thread starter macrumors regular

bbeers

I suppose, but there is a hell of a lot more bitching that i would have expected.

4. markrivers macrumors 6502a

markrivers

i guess a lot were actually hoping for a " hardware " upgrade MORE than the Bump that we had today.. i gave up hating.. i purchased an SR MBP for $500 lower than its original price

5. taylorwilsdon macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

I wish the look had changed. I'm still debating whether to upgrade or not. It seems like I really wouldn't benefit at all...