I have been waiting for over 4 months now for the a newer version of iMac. The old iMac is plenty good enough to do everything I need. But its the principal. I dont want to go out and send the money and then a new one is released ... I blame rumor sites! if it wasnt for you telling me to wait and new version is coming I would have already an iMac!! Dont all hate me at once. The iMac im was expecting to get 4 months ago would have been my first MAC. I have iPhone and iPads but have been a windows fan for, well forever. I fell in love with the iMac but im getting to the point where im thinking go out and spend the monies on a PC (or wait for windows 8 (God its all a waiting game)) Should I hold out for the iMac or just get a top of spec PC?