Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Canadia69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
most of the video I’ve been seeing for the past 2 days have mostly all been on white iPhones.. Why is Apple only giving reviewers white phones?

Could it be that the space gray is too beautiful and that they sold much more of them then the white ones? And that they are pushing the white appeal?

Space Gray is definitly the most beautiful colour they have ever put out on any device.

Canadia69

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
I’m surprised...I thought space gray was obviously the better colour..

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
I’m surprised...I thought space gray was obviously the better colour..
Silver seems to be the people’s choice this time around. It’s much flashier in pictures/video. To me, the Gray has a classier, more professional look. The camera lens on the Silver looks a bit too conspicuous to me. Maybe if it didn’t physically stick out, it would be better.

Reactions: Canadia69

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
MKBHD’s review model is white. I went with black but personally I feel that neither color is very striking.

Reactions: Canadia69

Sketchr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 15, 2009
I've chosen silver for the past 4 releases after prior iPhones were black. This time I was considering space gray until I really looked at the reviews more closely. Silver it is!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.