Why are all the apple watch stands only available in the U.S.?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Crosspjc, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Crosspjc macrumors member

Only available in the U.S.? Anyone seen any good stands that are on sale in the UK?

2. zed2 macrumors 6502a

I've been looking at these stands, but as I have a 3D printer I plan to make my own.. I'll just buy the mag power cable. I also have plans to make a carry case which will also charge the watch, so will have a rechargeable battery in it.

3. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

So far all I've seen for the UK is the Twelve South HiRise and a couple of others who's names I can't remember on Amazon.

4. mark-in-mk macrumors regular

mark-in-mk

5. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

Yeah Mophie do I got my iPhone HiRise from them. Most of the stands will ship to the UK but it's not quite the same as being on sale here when you run the risk of import taxes and bloody long shipping times.

6. gusping macrumors 6502

I'm having the same problem. All the nice ones are from America. I think I'm just going to wait until i can find a nice one on Amazon.

7. clint-bell macrumors regular

There's this one from a company called Orzly. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00W9VR830/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d1_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=11RVMNEAVVSD6Z8DNSA2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455344027&pf_rd_i=468294

I kinda like it. I've been looking for a stand which gives you the option of holding your phone too. The design means you can't see the watch and phone at the same time but that's not too bad. It would be more frustrating seeing the same notification come up at the same time on both the watch and the stand.

8. Mr.C macrumors 601

The Spigen stand is also available within the UK both from them and on Amazon UK.

9. Bazooka-joe macrumors 68000

Bazooka-joe

Ebay have a few now with shipping dates in late april

10. Azzin macrumors 68040

Azzin

I ordered one the other day at a special pre order price of £14.99, which I thought was ok.

11. Mr.C macrumors 601

So did I. I'm still waiting for it to ship. On their Amazon UK store it says available May 11th.