Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
If apple says shipping 24th and it has said so since the pre ordering was available why would anyone think it would go out with the second batch? my brother ordered at att store and they did tell him he would get his after, but that is because he is doing in store pick up.

btw off topic but is there a pic of the iphone bumpers on the iphone 4 (black)

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
I think people are afraid that they'll come in late or that there'll be some other snafu because we all sat through the clusterf**k that this morning/afternoon/evening was. I know I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop as far as the whole preorder debacle is concerned.

iphone1027

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2008
I think people are afraid that they'll come in late or that there'll be some other snafu because we all sat through the clusterf**k that this morning/afternoon/evening was. I know I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop as far as the whole preorder debacle is concerned.

My sentiments exactly.
I feel that since this pre-order was so messed up I can only imagine how launch day is going to be also the deliveries made to homes/business' that day as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.