Why are some icons rounded and some not?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Big D 51, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Big D 51 macrumors 6502a

Big D 51

I am trying to find a theme so if I download a new App, I won't have to go chasing a new icon just to make it all look right. I was hoping by going back to Abril that this would work. The problem I am having now is some icons are rounded and some or not (bill tracker versus Notes). Am I going to have to download all icons for them to be rounded or am I missing something here...any advice is welcomed.

Thanks

photo.PNG

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

in some themes not all icons are themed or have a mask to appear themed

3. iFiend macrumors 65816

There is something wrong with your appstore icon mask. The reason why some are rounded is because the rounded ones are stock icons. All appstore icons are square and the iOS mask "cuts" them round.

Go into Winterboard and turn summerboard on if it's off, and off if it's on. If they aren't fixed then reboot your phone. If that doesn't work navigate to var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete everything inside the folder (not the folder itself!) and respring.

If all these don't work let me know and I'll upload the stock icon masks because you must have deleted them :D

4. Big D 51 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Big D 51

5. iFiend macrumors 65816