Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Big D 51

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Mobile, AL
I am trying to find a theme so if I download a new App, I won't have to go chasing a new icon just to make it all look right. I was hoping by going back to Abril that this would work. The problem I am having now is some icons are rounded and some or not (bill tracker versus Notes). Am I going to have to download all icons for them to be rounded or am I missing something here...any advice is welcomed.

Thanks

photo.PNG

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I am trying to find a theme so if I download a new App, I won't have to go chasing a new icon just to make it all look right. I was hoping by going back to Abril that this would work. The problem I am having now is some icons are rounded and some or not (bill tracker versus Notes). Am I going to have to download all icons for them to be rounded or am I missing something here...any advice is welcomed.

Thanks

View attachment 276567

in some themes not all icons are themed or have a mask to appear themed

iFiend

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2011
There is something wrong with your appstore icon mask. The reason why some are rounded is because the rounded ones are stock icons. All appstore icons are square and the iOS mask "cuts" them round.

Go into Winterboard and turn summerboard on if it's off, and off if it's on. If they aren't fixed then reboot your phone. If that doesn't work navigate to var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache and delete everything inside the folder (not the folder itself!) and respring.

If all these don't work let me know and I'll upload the stock icon masks because you must have deleted them :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.