Why are some of you the "thread police"

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by iphone3048, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iphone3048 macrumors member

Does it bother you that much that someone posts a new thread that asks the same question days, weeks, months ago? Were you that perfect when you first joined a forum that all you did was search search search?

How sad it would be if these forums were just "posts" and all you can do is search without human interaction! So WHAT if it's been asked or talked about before, you don't like it, move on! It must make you feel important to tell people to do a search.

Oh, was this talked about before too? Should I have searched before posting? Did I offend you by not searching? Did I ruin your day? Are you now tempted to waste YOUR time and tell me this has been posted before?

Take a deep breath, hit the back button on your browser, find some topic you like, or shut down your computer and go hug you kids or mate. There, doesn't that feel MUCH better?

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Well now, I feel thoroughly and properly scolded. Way to go, newbie. :rolleyes:

3. bks691 macrumors regular

Because most of the people in this forum are from Europe and have a mouth full of rotting teeth! Makes them loco mean.

4. reoreilly macrumors member

5. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

I have a strong feeling that no good will come of this thread, particularly in light of a recent thread with a similar topic. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.