Why are there no iPhone 4 cases around?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spacetycho, Jun 24, 2010.

1. spacetycho macrumors member

spacetycho

Is it me or are there no cases out yet for the iP4? I know :apple: wants us to believe we don't need one and it's indestructible, plus they want us to by their bumper, aka a $30 rubber band, but I want a case.

I am going to very careful with it for now, but I am a bit nervous. I can toss my 3G, w/ Incase slider, on my desk or table, even drop it and I have no worries. I just hope cases hit the market soon.

I have not gone into any stores yet to look, so if anyone knows anything please let me know. I looked online and it's slim pickins. Post pics and reviews of your iP4 cases.

2. shanew21 macrumors regular

3. boston44 macrumors 6502

Agreed. They had 6 options of real cases at my store.

4. ronniedobbs macrumors newbie

ronniedobbs

Mivizu sells some very nice silicone cases on amazon for around $12, they had them before release and mine came before my phone even did! :)

5. slsl0 macrumors member

I hear apple didn't send the specific form of the new iphone to all the case makers so now all the case makers have to check to make sure their design holds up to the real iphone

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Best Buy, AT&T and Apple all had cases by me. Apple just bumpers (best one IMO) but I saw Candyshells, IFrogz and a few others (OtterBox)

7. eyyyephone4 macrumors newbie

Yes. I just picked up a reveal from Griffin and friggen love it. It looks sharp, very sharp too. I'm finally not scared to touch my phone.