Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ACardAttack

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Just curious,why not just SHSH files or just SHSH as some refer to them...where does blob come from?

packetlss

macrumors newbie
Apr 11, 2010
Blob = Binary Large Object

It's originally comes from the database side of things, where a blob is a large chunk of data that is not directly indexable in itself. For example and image, movies file or executable.

ACardAttack

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010

It's originally comes from the database side of things, where a blob is a large chunk of data that is not directly indexable in itself. For example and image, movies file or executable.

Awesome! Thanks!

Benji222

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2009
So Cal

Haha sorry to semi-revive but ty. very good to know.

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China

I feel embarrassed for knowing the answer to this question - thus I didn't answer! (plus I was not around...)

Im tired.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.