Why can't I sync my photos with my iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lsquare, Sep 17, 2011.

1. lsquare macrumors 6502

So I'm using iTunes 10.5 beta 7 and iOS 5 beta 7. In iTunes, I pick the folder that I want to sync with. Then I press sync at the bottom right corner of iTunes. It syncs and yet the photo album doesn't show up in my iPhone's album. I only see the camera roll. What's going on?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

3. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

It worked in the past and I never used iPhoto before.

4. NJFP macrumors 6502

Gotta sync with iPhoto. I just got iPhoto 11. Plug in your phone, and it goes right to your camera roll. Pick which pics to sync, and then it asks if you want to delete from the phone or not. Slick and sweet.

I just re-read your post. Do you think that beta and beta have anything to do with your issue??

5. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

I've just synced a foler in windows and it works fine it doesn't create an album for that folder it bungs the pics into Photo Library using iTunes 10.5 beta 7 an iOs 5 beta 7

6. lsquare thread starter macrumors 6502

That is so strange. You're hitting the same sync button in the bottom right corner of iTunes right? Even after the sync, I don't see the photo in the camera roll.

----------

I'm using Windows and iPhoto isn't on the platform.

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

the same sync button? there's only one sync button, pics wont show in camera roll they will go in to the photo library album