Why cant we do this?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dh1210, Jun 23, 2011.

1. dh1210 macrumors newbie

Does anyone else find it really odd that we cannot delete one phone call from the iphone? Can someone please explain to me why we cannot delete one record from our recent calls list? I dont understand how something so simple can be missed. Does anyone know if this basic feature will be added soon?

2. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

It's in ios5 :)

3. robbieduncan Moderator emeritus

robbieduncan

If you do a bit of searching around I think you might find it's been added to iOS 5.

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

You can wait for iOS 5 or jailbreak and have it now. Why it couldn’t already have been added with 3 or 4, only Steve knows.

5. motulist macrumors 601

motulist

It might be a security measure. It's important to know if someone's been monkeying with your phone, and it's important to be able to prove to people what's in your call history.

6. truciet macrumors 6502

yea it's a long overdue feature but it's finally being added to iOS5. As of right now, you need to jailbreak and download a tweak just to delete it. It is annoying though.

7. dh1210 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone for the info. Guess i havent done all my research about iOS 5 yet. And thank you Apple for finally adding this feature.

8. Jagardn macrumors 6502a

Cheat & Lie much? Sinner. :D;)

9. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

That’s BS. I do this all the time, since I want to delete phone call history for people I don’t care about, but keep the ones I do. Don’t be so judgmental.

10. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Its coming in ios5 as other posters have said. I want to know why you would need to delete a single call from the history though? Like why would someone need to hide on call unless they were like cheating on their partner etc.