Why can't we make more microsoft surface threads??

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by joejoejoe, Jun 25, 2012.

1. joejoejoe macrumors 65816

At 100 pages, it's impossible to get to the information you're looking for. There's no way to filter through everything to get what you need. It's very annoying, and I don't understand why multiple threads are being closed when all it does it make the experience as a reader on this forum better.

2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

Because they all contain the same information

3. Comeagain? macrumors 68020

Comeagain?

4. joejoejoe thread starter macrumors 65816

Why not have sub-forums for competitive products?

I understand why it would be annoying to go to the iPhone forum and see posts about Android phones, but why not have a dedicated subforum for competition? There is lots of knowledge here about other tech and products, and it's all being crammed and suffocated into the news thread discussions.

5. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

If we had an Android forum then it wouldn't be a Mac and Apple-focused site.

6. joejoejoe thread starter macrumors 65816

How does one sub forum about Apple's competition (note: it's focused on APPLE'S competition), in the midst of 29 Apple related threads make this no longer an Apple-focused site?

Especially when we have 5 subforums (Community, Industry, Current Events, Politics and Religion, Picture Galleries) which have nothing to do with Apple at all?

It seems like everyone is afraid to allow efficient discussion about Apple's competitors, as if that somehow curbs our loyalty to the brand; whereas I believe healthy discussion and debate about competitors only makes this a a stronger forum, with more information and understanding about Apple and the way it operates in the business.

7. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Whats bolded doesn't happen here. Its a guise people use to troll. (I'm not implying you are trolling, I'm saying in general)

Not to mention the thread "Industry" is where the surface and android threads belong.

8. SteveAbootman macrumors 6502a

SteveAbootman

If you know what you're looking for, it shouldn't be difficult!

Attached Files:

9. joejoejoe thread starter macrumors 65816