Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MarkMissoula

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2008
I don't mind losing some money on the deal but I'm not aware of anyone that will take a trade of the current year iPhone which sucks if you really want the Pro max.

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
Quick search with Google found more than one place buying 13’s. Sell it there or privately and then buy your new one. Guess you’ve passed your eligible return period.

MarkMissoula

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 15, 2008
Quick search with Google found more than one place buying 13’s. Sell it there or privately and then buy your new one. Guess you’ve passed your eligible return period.
Yeah i got it at launch from Comcast and there was zero Pro max's to be found. Seems like even Apple should take 13's for trades and sell them as Refurbs.

teeshot44

macrumors 65816
Aug 8, 2015
US
Apple typically only takes the current years model on trade when the new models are released. Never known them to do otherwise. Bet if you look hard enough, there's someone out there that wants the exact opposite of what you want. Put it out there on a local for sale site in your area.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
Sell it. There’s still delays on Pros, you could probably get close to retail price for it, if not higher.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.