Why did my other thread get closed?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Stevamundo, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevamundo macrumors 6502

Stevamundo

OK I should have said be quite instead of shut up. However besides that my post was PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE! I didn't insult anybody.

"SHUT UP ABOUT THE STUPID IPHONE 4'S STUPID ANTENNA ALREADY. AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

I wholeheartedly agree with Mr. Jobs. AMEN!!!!!!!

It's fine to post about Apple's iPhone 4 press conference on the front page today. However when you post about 20 related stories about it on the front page ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What? Is Macrumors in the business of censoring their posters now if they don't agree with them on LEGITIMATE POINTS even?

Yeah, I know this thread will probably get closed too. Whatever. It's my mistake to think that I could bring up LEGITIMATE POINTS on here without being censored or closed down.

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

I don't know what was included within your original thread, but I assume it just reiterated the point you mentioned above in capitals. Did you provide any links to back up your claim? On the other hand the mods may have thought you only posted it to get a response (trolling) which is against forum rules.

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

You need to contact the moderators directly to talk about individual issues.

4. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

This forum is for constructive criticism/feedback, if your previous post was closed then it is not for you to post it again via a backdoor.

There is a procedure for this laid out in the forum rules:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.