Why do editors always put down the iPhone? I just don't get it........

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by palmerc2, Jun 24, 2010.

1. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

Dumbass editor wrote this pointless story: http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/109896/5-big-blemishes-for-the-apple-iphone-4

Here's what I have to say about it....They are not even valid points. Dumb ass editor. Everyone knows, that megapixels don't make a good camera, the lens does. Ive seen vids from the evo, and the iphone 4 is better. FaceTime is open, which means skype will be able to use the front facing camera, they just have to implement it. As far as it not being available over cellular data, well you can thank AT&T for that. I love this keyboard over a physical keyboard, my girlfriend has a blackberry and it's a serious pain to type on. She's been on the blackberry bandwagon for a long time, and I can type faster than her with my iPhone. Verizon denied apple, it's up to them, isn't it? The only valid point he has is about shortages, but I don't give a **** because I already have one!! Damn that editor is dumb as ****.

The iPhone is the pioneer in smartphones. Without it, other phones would still be in the stone age. All other smart phones like the droid, **** like that took the ideas from the iPhones. From the pinch to zoom, visual voicemail, layout of the screen, adding maps, high res screen, **** like that.

Some people will just never be satisfied....

2. Ljohnson72 macrumors 6502a

Ljohnson72

I never understood how people couldn't type on an iPhone (or other virtual) keyboard. I used my friends phone with a physical QWERTY keyboard and wanted to shoot my self.

3. Mugambo macrumors 6502

Mugambo

Sometime I feel like my fingers are in a big jar of M&Ms with so many keys!

4. palmerc2 thread starter macrumors 65816

palmerc2

Yes same here. It's quiet too. I always make a joke when she's typing that it sounds loud. Hell, I wrote that entire post up there 100% on my iPhone just now.

5. Apollo 13 macrumors 6502a

the things you are naming off are not Iphone first.

6. VenusianSky macrumors 65816

VenusianSky

It is just the nature of the business. Many focus on attacking people and things with huge influence and popularity, and glorify the small and unknown. It is what they feel people want to read.

7. NoSmokingBandit macrumors 68000

NoSmokingBandit

Are you stupid enough to believe that without apple all phones would be using a low-res screen?

Every time theres a new iToy the fanboys storm the forums...

8. Sinfire macrumors regular

What are some phones, prior to iPhone, that had the pinch to zoom, App store, swiping screens left to right, HD screens, etc.

Prior to the iPhone I used to have a the XV6700 and the IPH i700. Both windows mobile phones where your main input tool was a stylus. They were single touch screens so pinch to zoom did not exist.