Why do I have 2 separate text message counters on AT&T website?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TheSpaz, Apr 17, 2009.

1. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Check this out...

Anyone else have this? Please note: I've never used 3.0 on my iPhone 3G so I've never sent an MMS. I wonder why I have 1 text message sent on the bottom... I don't understand this.

Attached Files:

2. diemos macrumors 6502

3. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

or maybe when you switched to the iPhone - you forgot to disable your current plan?

i'm sure that's not the case because most people i know scan their AT&T bill like it's covered with mistakes

4. TheSpaz thread starter macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Not the case... the only phone I've ever had on this number is an iPhone. Also, I've checked my previous bill and I checked my current rate plan and everything is correct... I do not have 2 text message plans active. It's just weird. I usually only see one text message meter.

5. kage207 macrumors 6502a

I'd call AT&T. I wouldn't want to get more screwed by AT&T than I am already. :rolleyes:

6. TheSpaz thread starter macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Well... I've already checked my rate plan... so I know what I'm being charged. If it says unlimited then I must not be charged for it anyways... so, I don't know. I think it may just be a glitch.

7. kage207 macrumors 6502a

Yeah that's true but the thing is, you never know with computer systems. As long as things add up, that's good.

8. CoolGuy2550 macrumors newbie

You might have received a international text? That happens with me sometimes.

9. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

It's an AT&T text. That's what they told me at least when I saw that on my account a while back.

10. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

I think it is because you closed one plan and opened another, possibly. I just upgraded from 200 text/month to 1500 text/month, and this is what my bill looks like right now. (the old plan was stopped, and the new plan came into effect immediately. odd, but that's what happened)

Attached Files: