Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Sep 14, 2015
Random question...

My home screen isn't completely filled up, and I've got room for an additional five apps (see photo), but for some reason new apps that I download always show up on a second page.

Any idea why the new app doesn't show up in the next available space on the home screen?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0249.PNG
    IMG_0249.PNG
    294.1 KB · Views: 192

thejasonhowell

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2013
Peoria, Illinois
Random question...

My home screen isn't completely filled up, and I've got room for an additional five apps (see photo), but for some reason new apps that I download always show up on a second page.

Any idea why the new app doesn't show up in the next available space on the home screen?

Thanks!

iOS has done that forever. Who knows why Apple made that the behavior.

SSAJ

macrumors 6502
Aug 30, 2016
Random question...

Thanks!

Its normal for apps to behave like there is nothing to worry about its just the way iOS is

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Random question...

Thanks!

iOS has done that forever. Who knows why Apple made that the behavior.
Basically an easier way for Apple to allow people to keep their main/first home screen tidier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.