Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billaudio

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2017
Waynesville, NC
I am trying to decide on an Apple Watch 3 but the apps will help push me over the finish line. I can not find a place to see and read reviews of apple watch 3 apps.

menace3

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Seattle, WA
I am trying to decide on an Apple Watch 3 but the apps will help push me over the finish line. I can not find a place to see and read reviews of apple watch 3 apps.

Unsure of what you want to know. The apps are the same as they have always been. Most are updating their apps to run faster and smoother on the new ios. I have apps from when I had series 1 and they work faster and better. Are there specific apps you want to know about?

testcard

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
Northumbria, UK
Have you looked at the Watch App Store within the Watch app on your iPhone? Open the Watch app and it’s on the tool bar at the bottom next to Face Gallery.

CobraPA

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2011
Lansdale, PA, USA
I don't think Apple has done a great job of showing Apple Watch apps by themselves. There's a watch specific site for apps at https://watchaware.com that is pretty good. On their site the tab called 'WATCHAPPS' has a running list of all current watch apps on the Apple Store, although not reviewed like you asked.

(I'm not affiliated with the site, just used it a few times and liked their format.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.