Why does every lockscreen tweak force the phone to reboot?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Sensamic, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Sensamic macrumors 68030

Hey

Since iOS 5 jailbreak tehthered and untethered every simple lockscreen tweak forces the phone to reboot every 10 hours or so. For example: CameraLocker and Springtomize 2.

Forcing the camera button to show always, display seconds on the clock, etc. Every lockscreen tweak ends up rebooting the phone.

Does anyone know why? Do you guys experience this same problem? Is it a bug?

Thanks.

2. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

I would recommend reporting your bugs in much more detail to the developer. First uninstall one of your two apps, I would recommend CameraLocker because it is probably conflicting with the Lockscreen Camera functions you are turning on. Only use one and test each specific area. If you are still having the problem then go to Springtomize/More/Report a Problem and in specific detail, report what you think is a bug. The developer is very pro-active and will respond rather quickly.

I beta tested Springtomize 2 and use it currently on my iPhone 4 with untethered jailbreak for 5.01 and have not experienced any of your issues so believe in the conflict I described above.

Hope this helps...Good Luck;)

3. Sensamic thread starter macrumors 68030

I dont have CameraLocker installed anymore. When using other tweaks of Springtomize I dont experince any problems, just lockscreen tweaks.

4. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Please report to the developer in detail as explained above. I do not seem to have your problems so there may be a conflict with another one lockscreen Cydia app. If you are not using any other "lockscreen" apps then there is a bug and the developer needs to know about it so that he can fix it or let you know that it is you.

Thank You