Why does most of Jan on the calender app show the city temps screen shot added

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad4clay, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Mad4clay, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014

Mad4clay macrumors regular

I noticed this month that my calender shows the temp in my city, though incorrect, but will be stopping on the 29th. Does anyone know how it gets there and how to continue it?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Looks at the calendars that you have, sounds like you have a weather one from Google or something similar perhaps that you should be able to uncheck.

3. Mad4clay thread starter macrumors regular

It is the resident calendar app that comes with the phone that is displaying this info.
    [​IMG]

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Go to edit calendars in the app and see which ones are listed, which ones are enabled, and what accounts they belong to.

5. Mad4clay thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry I don't see what you are referring to. I have created calendars for different functions ex. holiday, work, home and so on. None of that explains where the weather info came from, why it started and why it's ending. Confused.

6. Mad4clay thread starter macrumors regular

YEAH! I figured it out! It was my ACCUWeather app that requested access to my calendar. It displays a 15 day forecast in my calendar app. I turned it off and back on again and it updated with the most current info and now goes till the 19th of Feb.

Thanks for the help!

This thread can now be closed.

7. I7guy macrumors G5

Way to confuse the MacRumors community. :D

8. Mad4clay thread starter macrumors regular

I was so confused and it was driving me crazy. So glad I found what was providing the info. I now know that once in a while I will have to update it to go along with the current 15 day forecast, as the weather peeps aren't always correct.:D