Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tadelv

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 20, 2008
Hello all!

I have one question that bothers me pretty much! When i build my app for the iphone and go check the application package contents, the .nib files are inside the package. I have checked other (not mine) apps on my iphone and there are no .nib files present.

Any ideas? i have tried not to include the .nib files in the target, but it didn't seem like a bright idea :)

Thanks and have a happy holiday season!

ghayenga

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2008
Hello all!

I have one question that bothers me pretty much! When i build my app for the iphone and go check the application package contents, the .nib files are inside the package. I have checked other (not mine) apps on my iphone and there are no .nib files present.

Any ideas? i have tried not to include the .nib files in the target, but it didn't seem like a bright idea :)

Thanks and have a happy holiday season!

If you used Interface Builder for any of your views then you *have* to have those .nib files in your application package.

People who don't have them didn't use Interface Builder but created all their views and controls in code.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.