Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xnicklolx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Hello, this is my first post on the MacRumors: Forums. I am 14 years old and recently got an iPod touch for Christmas. I've had to restore my iPod touch twice before, both after it ran out of battery. I was on Google via Wi-Fi and I noticed I had low battery, but I wanted to finish up what I was doing (this was the second time). My iPod shut off, and I knew it was probably due to the low battery, but once I plugged it into my charging dock, it gave me the "Connect iPod to iTunes thing, and wouldn't charge my iPod, just like the first time. So now I connect my iPod Touch to iTunes and the only options it gives me is to Restore it, and basically all my stats and game stats (I know, nerdy) are gone, and I'm pretty disappointed, seeing as this has happened twice. Does this happen to anyone else? I really don't get this. Sorry this is so long, if someone can answer that'd be great!

MacGeekPro

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2009
Canada
I would arrange a call with a friendly Apple expert.
Or completely DFS restore it. Both giving you a good outcome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.