Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
You're right I was mistaken as I didn't realize reachability worked after you had already hit the bottom right tab square to display the x.

I did keep my 4S and planned on using it until a JB came out but I didnt realize that the phone came preloaded w my number that once activated could not be switched back without an adapter that apparently no store carries so I have to order it online.

lol, the sim card size has changed to be smaller since you got the 4S ;)

The sim card adapters are super cheap online, bought a set from eBay for $2 shipped last year that has all the sizes and was send from inside the US so you get it pretty fast. If not I think you can find some in the accessories carts for phones in the mall, but would probably be more expensive.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
lol, the sim card size has changed to be smaller since you got the 4S ;)

The sim card adapters are super cheap online, bought a set from eBay for $2 shipped last year that has all the sizes and was send from inside the US so you get it pretty fast. If not I think you can find some in the accessories carts for phones in the mall, but would probably be more expensive.
Yup got mine for like $2 should get here thurs

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.