Why does Notification Center still show stuff when I have everything off on it?

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
Facebook notifications, incoming texts, etc... are still showing up when nothing is ON in the NC and the 'include' section is empty.

A bug?

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
What device and version of iOS? Have you tried restarting after making the notification center settings changes, just to be sure?

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
What device and version of iOS? Have you tried restarting after making the notification center settings changes, just to be sure?
iPhone 5, 7.0.4, Evasi0n jailbreak. Restarted, hard rebooted... still shows stuff when nothing in ON in the NC settings.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
This is really annoying. This happening to anyone else? I'm getting Facebook banner notifications when nothing is on in the NC.

JrFreak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 3, 2009
It had stuff set in it but was not in the included items. I turned everything off in it... I'll see if I still get them in NC.

swordfish5736

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2007
Cesspool
It had stuff set in it but was not in the included items. I turned everything off in it... I'll see if I still get them in NC.
Yes but even if you have show in notification center turned off you can still have banner or badge style alerts turned on. Go to settings->notification center->Facebook and look at the top of the page where it says alert style. You have 3 choices none, banners, or badges. If banners are selected then that's what you get.

Attachments

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.