Why does SMS screen do this sometimes ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by michael31986, Aug 8, 2008.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I'll click send on a message and while it's about to go through I'll go into another message and that message won't show a keyboard. Like as the other message makes hat sent noise I'll click on another message and it makes the message screen have no keyboard or or appears in the middle.

Anyone know what I'm talking Bout or know what I mean? It only happens when I go into another message as the sent noise from the previous message goes through

2. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

i dont get it. Its funny because say im going to send a text to BOB and when Bob's text is about to get sent, as in make the sent noise, i open Dave's text and Dave's text window is now weird looking, because for some reason as i open Dave's text as Bob's text makes the sent noise, Dave's screen shows no keyboard or get stuck in the middle

anyone get what im saying.

maybe u can't go into another text as the other makes the sent noise, it conflicts.

i probably confused some of you by using peoples names, but i think thats the easiest way to explain it.

3. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I understand what you're saying, but I haven't experienced it.

4. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

5. carson44 macrumors member

i have had this happen a few times and it is very annoying

6. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

so it's not only me. Good I feel better. So yours happens in the same way mine happens

7. carson44 macrumors member

yea, where like u open a new conversation and the keyboard will be at the top half of the screen, or there will be no keyboard and just the spot were your curser is and the send button, and when u click it it goes like normal but no keyboard???? let me know if were on the same page...

8. Cousin Dirk macrumors 6502a

Is this what you mean?

[​IMG]

If so, it does that so you can actually read the conversation with a ruddy great keyboard in the way. Just touch the text entry place next to the 'Send' button and it will bring up the keyboard.

9. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

What Carson said is what my phone does. Keyboard sjows in middle or all it shows is bubbles no keyboard until I exit and go back into