Why does the calendar show a day behind?????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Matt-ATC, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Matt-ATC macrumors newbie

I put the calander in a folder and it always shows one day behind... Then when I click into the folder it shows the correct date. Seems very weird to me. Anyone else have an issue????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. captivator macrumors member

3. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

when you put the Calendar in a folder, it freezes the date in the mini icon, so tomorrow it will be 2 days late (and so on). I noticed this a few weeks back, so I took it out of the folder.

4. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

Same issue here. I had to bring it out of the folder.

5. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I just noticed this on mine, as I always keep it in a folder.

6. Matt-ATC thread starter macrumors newbie

Huh.... Mine always stays a day behind though. I ll try taking it out of the folder and putting it back in tomorrow.

7. Matt-ATC thread starter macrumors newbie

Well I took the calendar out of the folder for a day and put it back in.. So far so good. It's now showing the correct date while it's in the folder

8. mr.dw macrumors newbie

i too had this problem. it seemed to fix it when i held down the folder icon until it started to wiggle. but do i have to do that everyday? guess i'll find out tomorrow. actually think it might work when you hold down any icon until they wiggle, so guess if you do this once a day you'll be right...