Why does the calendar show a day behind?????

Matt-ATC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
I put the calander in a folder and it always shows one day behind... Then when I click into the folder it shows the correct date. Seems very weird to me. Anyone else have an issue????

saving107

macrumors 603
Oct 14, 2007
San Jose, Ca
when you put the Calendar in a folder, it freezes the date in the mini icon, so tomorrow it will be 2 days late (and so on). I noticed this a few weeks back, so I took it out of the folder.

Irish Rose

macrumors 65816
May 29, 2010
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

iggypod said:
Same issue here. I had to bring it out of the folder.
I just noticed this on mine, as I always keep it in a folder.

Matt-ATC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Huh.... Mine always stays a day behind though. I ll try taking it out of the folder and putting it back in tomorrow.

Matt-ATC

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2010
Well I took the calendar out of the folder for a day and put it back in.. So far so good. It's now showing the correct date while it's in the folder

mr.dw

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2011
i too had this problem. it seemed to fix it when i held down the folder icon until it started to wiggle. but do i have to do that everyday? guess i'll find out tomorrow. actually think it might work when you hold down any icon until they wiggle, so guess if you do this once a day you'll be right...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.