Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
every time i talk with the volume turned up.....static in the background....how can i make go away?

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
sounds like it's raining in the background....most of the time I ignore it but now it's aggravating me. Plus my gf tells me....connection sounds fuzzy every now and then.

Anyone else hear this as well???

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Tell the person your talking to to get an iPhone 4, so when they have a 2nd mic, it will clear up the sound quality.

Essentialy, when you turn up the volume on anything, you are amplifying the sound, IE making EVERYTHING louder. So you may not be able to hear an static or noises in the background when you have the volume on normal, but once you turn it up, it also turns up everything else.

bababoey14

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
Tell the person your talking to to get an iPhone 4, so when they have a 2nd mic, it will clear up the sound quality.

Essentialy, when you turn up the volume on anything, you are amplifying the sound, IE making EVERYTHING louder. So you may not be able to hear an static or noises in the background when you have the volume on normal, but once you turn it up, it also turns up everything else.

So it's because her connection is not clear??? You lost me. I need the volume at a decent level to hear...and when I turn it up....hissssssssssssssss. Not really bad but definitely noticeable.

Goaliegeek

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2009
Colorado
Have her or whomever move away from power lines, microwaves, etc. Yea, they may not have the best reception where they live. Does it occur to just one person, or everyone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.