iPhone XS Max Why does the iPhone XS Max restart at random times and also the connection is terrible as well??

DBZmusicboy01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2011
battery is also dying faster than the X

Very disappointed in Apple
So much time to test and they didn’t see the problem ? If they knew about terrible connection they shouldn’t had priced the iPhone so high for this year.

sorgo

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2016
Last edited:

KimD1974

macrumors newbie
Oct 22, 2018
battery is also dying faster than the X

Very disappointed in Apple
So much time to test and they didn’t see the problem ? If they knew about terrible connection they shouldn’t had priced the iPhone so high for this year.
I have been having the same problem. Took to Sprint and they say they have been getting a lot of complaints of this happening but can’t do anything about it. I have set an appointment up with Apple to have it looked at.

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
AT&T and Verizon have also been getting tons of complaints . Guess that's more restocking fees for them $$$$$$$$. Return it cause Apple doesn't have a fix !!

OriginalAppleGuy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2016
Virginia
Some may be having an issue, but that doesn't mean it's systemic and something Apple should have seen during testing. I have absolutely ZERO issues with mine. And it would seem the majority don't either.

Mackinjosh

Suspended
Aug 21, 2014
Yes it's a known widespread issue. If Apple can fix the connectivity problems, you'll start seeing better battery life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.