Why does the plastic "middle" ring of the bumper get marked so easily?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by XciteMe, Sep 6, 2010.

1. XciteMe macrumors 6502

OK not the rubber edge but the middle plastic part, does anybody else's bumper have scuff marks on this part? And I BABY my phone, and Bumper as well, I only put it in my pocket by itself with nothing else.

But after literally the first day of having it, the bumper has scuff marks.

WTF.

2. glen e macrumors 68030

I wrote this a month ago and was told I was "anal". BS - use a speck of toothpaste and a microfiber towel to remove the scuffs...

3. cvd macrumors member

You guys should buy a case for your case and then maybe a screen protector for that case.

4. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

haha lol. guys its case. so what if it gets little scratched? would you rather have those scratches on your phone?

5. oghowie macrumors 6502a

oghowie

Yeah I thought this was about the actual phone. Maybe you need a case for your case.....

6. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

Just make sure the case for your case is scuff resistant. Otherwise this may trigger an infinite loop of casing

7. Absrnd macrumors regular

Absrnd

duhh, I read it twice to make sure I was reading what I was reading, I submit this post to THE stupid list top 10 of silly things to ask about the iPhone.

But sue Apple anyway ! :LOL

8. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

It's a nice day. Go outside.