Why Does Uploading An App To The App Store Have To Be So Annoying

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Xtremespirit319, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Xtremespirit319 macrumors regular

OK....I made my first app....and i go to itunes connect and all I get is this every time I try to upload the binary.

* The binary you uploaded was invalid. The signature was invalid, or it was not signed with an Apple submission certificate.

I've tried googling it and I've done the whole process 4 times....anyone who can help please let me know....this sucks :(

2. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026

Sounds like you aren't signing with a valid distribution profile. Wrong sub-forum too. Would get a better response from the iPhone Development section.

3. Xtremespirit319 thread starter macrumors regular

Nevermind Jeremy I'm a putz......I didn't realize(considering I'm such a noob at this) that I was compiling and uploading to the app store at 3.1 firmware, i changed it back to 3.0 firmware and WALA!

:)

I'm so excited....I can't wait, I hope they don't dissaprove my app...its my first.

4. Buschmaster macrumors 65816

Buschmaster

If you follow the rules, they'll allow you. No worries. Best of luck with the new app and welcome to the development community.:)

5. Xtremespirit319 thread starter macrumors regular

Honestly its a tip calculator(I know they have like 80 already) and its free soo...when its approved I'll let everyone know...this stuff isnt hard as I thought it was...:cool: