Why does using my 5S nsuck now/

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Liquinn, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Liquinn Suspended

Hi all. I recently bought a 6S plus and using my 5S phone doesn't feel "that good anymore". Is this because I have the latest? I guess the 5S's 4 inch screen is looking dated now (when compared with my 6S - so just wondering - is it because I have the latest?) Thanks.

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

A deliciously ambiguous question that I fear only you can answer. The 6S has almost double the hardware performance of the 5S, so it does feel a lot snappier. Furthermore the larger screen may be more to your liking.

The 5S is still a very capable phone, one that I use, so the fact it "doesn't feel that good anymore" isn't likely to be down to anything other than the newer one runs nicer? :confused:

3. convergent macrumors 68030

convergent

My wife has a 5s, and I have a 6s Plus. I use her phone sometimes and though it seems really tiny now, it still seems to perform quite well with the latest OS and I notice how light it is. I think they are two different devices with pros/cons each way. I hope that they produce a newly styled small iPhone at some point and don't just keep making that one or let it die off. My wife is a heavy iPad user, so the iPhone to her is not used nearly as much as I use mine. I've kind of retired my iPad since getting the iPhone 6s Plus.

4. Liquinn thread starter Suspended

You got it right. I *love* the larger screen and would never go back to the 4" inches. It's good having a backup device. I love the screen on the 6S Plus and can't wait to see technology improve as the years go on. The 5S is still quite snappy and good for it's age. I guess I'd rather use the newest if given the choice (both devices in front of me).

5. Liquinn thread starter Suspended

What seems lighter to you? The 5S or the 6S Plus? ^^ Thanks for the detailed reply.