Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

solbergg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
Hey all,

Something very peculiar is happening with my new macbook and I was hoping somebody could shed some light on this. When I try to type in a question in the Help menu it lists a bunch of related topics. When I try to click on one of these topics, nothing happens. I have tried single clicking, double clicking, ctrl-clicking, and command-clicking to no avail and am now extremely frustrated :( Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

solbergg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
I went to try it again to get the screen shot and it actually worked this time around. I guess this was just a (hopefully) one time fluke. Thanks for trying to help though!

spunklemonkey

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2008
exactly the same thing happened to me, click the links, nothing happens. Its from using the help menu just normally, like with no programs running, apples menu. It then worked next time? Im not sure if that help is online so maybe it needs to connect or i had just done a big update, so i thought it was that slowing it down. Not sure really.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.