Why doesn't my respiring work normally?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AndrewR23, Jan 25, 2012.

1. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

When I used to restart it, it would go to a black screen with a spinning circle.

Now when I restart it, the phone just freezes at whatever the screen is showing and eventually goes back to the lock screen.

Any tips why?

2. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

gotta bump. would be surprised if absolutely no one knew?

3. ah123 macrumors regular

I've not seen this before - when I respring, mine goes to the black screen with spinning circle then after a few seconds or so, the spinning circle freezes for another second and the lockscreen is displayed. I've not had a respring where the current screen gets frozen before respringing.

Could be you have too much running, slowing down the display so it doesn't even get as far as displaying the black screen before freezing up?

4. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

I came across a similar problem last night. Whenever I respring from SBSetting, it freezes.

All this started happening after I installed RemoveBackground so, I removed it and decided to do a clean restore. The problem was gone until I re-installed BiteSMS, it started happening again.

----------

I just tried changing my theme in WB and when I hit respring, nothing happens.

5. AndrewR23 thread starter macrumors 68040

EXACTLY my issue. Mine just freezes whenever I respring anywhere. Really weird.

----------

fixed it. It was either f.lux or hands free control.

6. Armeniandave macrumors 6502

Installed SiriToggles and had the same thing.
    Once I removed the program it resprings normally now.