Why doesnt the apple employee know anything about apple?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andersonnnnn, Sep 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andersonnnnn macrumors newbie

andersonnnnn

I asked whether i could exchange my 6s i pick up friday morning for a 6s+ at an apple store if by chance they still have one available and got no help at all.

2. DustinDev47 macrumors 6502

DustinDev47

3. appygirl82 macrumors 6502a

appygirl82

The chat I had online this morning with an Apple rep was downright painful!!! Yes, many have not a whole lot of clue what they are talking about :)

4. andersonnnnn thread starter macrumors newbie

andersonnnnn

yeah i forgot to put the first part of the chat but it took awhile to get that answer out of him.

5. DoofenshmirtzEI macrumors 6502a

DoofenshmirtzEI

"Yes, you would be able to. You would just need to pay the difference." How is that no help.

Your title should be, "Apple employee understandably doesn't know anything about AT&T stores and their stock levels."

6. Surf Donkey Suspended

Surf Donkey

Are you serious? I would try to get off a chat with you as soon as possible too.

7. DustinDev47 macrumors 6502

DustinDev47

Don't forget the fact that apparently the Apple employee is expected to know AT&T's exchange and return policy (which probably, as an aside, does not provide for exchanges of devices purchased elsewhere...)!

8. KittyKatta, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015

KittyKatta macrumors 6502a

KittyKatta

Nobody can guarantee inventory for a new launch product and so nobody will tell you what you can or can't do. That's how launches go.

[BTW: This thread is a good reminder for the forum as to what we have in store for the next few weeks.

New iPhones = Influx of casual users with oddly unreasonable demands of Apple.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.