why don't we get rollover minutes after the prorated month?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by vega07, Sep 17, 2008.

1. vega07 macrumors 65816

I talked to several at&t reps and they all say we don't get any rollover minutes for our very first prorated month. they begin accumulating after our first whole month.

why? if we paid for the first prorated month, then shouldn't we get a prorated number of rollover minutes?

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

You should, but I believe that the contract says you must be on the contract for 30 days before you can get rollover minutes.

TEG

3. vega07 thread starter macrumors 65816

so the first time I see any rollover minutes, they should actually be from my first month PLUS the prorated month?

4. rannddeee macrumors regular

treat the prorated month as if never existed. prorated minutes are out the window. cannot be recovered.

say you got the 3g on july 11. your first bill was for the prorated month of july and august with no roll over minutes. the 2nd bill you will get the rollover minutes from august.

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Also keep in mind that after the pro-rated month the rollover minutes won't show up in your OLAM until your bill is generated.

6. vega07 thread starter macrumors 65816

urgh...we deserve those prorated minutes. yet another attempt from at&t to rip us off. :mad:

7. chrisparr macrumors regular

So they can make more money