Why i cant find some app on app store in iPhone?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Inukami, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Inukami macrumors 6502

Yeah so i saw this app on iTunes from my computer and i went to search it on the app store in my iPhone but couldnt find it. I did both search and tried to find it in the category, this happened with a few other app..

2. Inukami thread starter macrumors 6502

3. trihard macrumors member

I have had a similar experience. I tried to search for FlyCast as well, and came back with nothing, but then went to the music category and there it is.

Perhaps could be a problem with the database on the app store.

4. akm3 macrumors 68020

Same deal with the H12c Lite (HP 12c financial calcuator simulator). Saw it on iTunes, but couldn't locate on ipod touch.

5. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

Oh yeah, it's weird. I was looking for an app using iPhone search. Not there, but I had just noticed it on the desktop. Checked the iPhone store's Productivity category, and sure enough, there it was. So, now I know not to depend on the iphone store's search facility.

6. mtehonica macrumors regular

I've been having the same problems with XBMC Remote and TrackMyShipments. Was able to find XBMC Remote eventually (not through search) but still can't find TrackMyShipments.

7. TreoRenegade macrumors regular

It's under the Productivity category. Look there. (Note: I'm at the desktop, and just ran a powersearch, confined to the app store, for TrackMyShipments. Gees, this Apple stuff is beginning to feel like Windows goofiness.)