Why I hate my iPhone 6

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kalebnate, Nov 3, 2014.

1. kalebnate macrumors 6502

This is what almost all threads here are like.

Can't we discuss something positive instead ? Best or hidden features ? Anything other than defects and problems ? Or is everyone here in the Forum venting their troubles and the rest are just enjoying their phones ?

2. mercuryjones macrumors 6502a

"Or is everyone here in the Forum venting their troubles and the rest are just enjoying their phones ?" - This.

3. Septembersrain Contributor

Septembersrain

That's the nature of people. They are more likely to vent over dissatisfaction than to go through the effort just to praise it. It's sad but true.

4. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Yet here YOU are venting YOUR troubles.

Get over it; it's an online FORUM.

5. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65816

JayIsAwesome

I have an iPhone 6+ and I love mine. The display is awesome, as is the camera among other things. Great job, Apple.

6. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

I have to say I wish the iPhone section was a little more helpful and interesting. There are way too many threads about bending and people being unhappy. There must be more happy people out there as its rare to find an iPhone user with so little satisfaction away from here? lol

The iPhone 6 is a good phone and can do a lot, we should talk about it. :)

7. Gryfter macrumors 6502

Gryfter

That's the nature of the beast... Most who are satisfied won't go on forums to vent... You have to understand the people on here are but only a small fraction of iPhone owners/users... Most of those millions don't go on forums...

8. cynics macrumors G4

Satisfied customers rarely advertise such without being asked. It's to be expected, a product that works as advertised.

On the other hand if people experience problems they want to know why and or solutions. Or even like you mentioned just vent their frustrations.

9. roadbloc macrumors G3

roadbloc

Boom. Hit the nail on the head.

10. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Every single year, without fail, there are complaints. The population of complainers on this site does not make up much of the actual population of iPhone owners. There are many many satisfied iPhone owners.

11. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

Its kind of a understanding point when something is working right. People have expectations, and we are bound to hear more when the expectations are not met, rather than when they are.

Do you recall anything from Nixon other than Watergate? What he did wrong will always be more recognized than what he did right.