Why I love Apple...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by megsalias, Jul 26, 2011.

1. megsalias macrumors regular

One of the reasons anyway.

I was having problems with the home button on my iPhone 4. It would be completely unresponsive sometimes. I was planning on taking my phone to the Apple store (which is about an hour from me) to have them take a look at it. The night before I went, I dropped it and completely shattered the screen.

When I took it to Apple the next day, what did they do?

The guy asked if I had ever brought it in for service before. I said no and it was replaced for free. It wasn't even under warranty anymore, and I didn't buy Apple Care. He never said a word about the screen even though it was clearly busted.

I wasn't expecting that at all, but I'm a happy customer.

2. BubbaJones macrumors regular

BubbaJones

I like Apple because their ***** just works.

Warning:Grumpy old man type rant ahead...

I'm at that point in my life where I'm done with screwing around with configuration files, drivers, hardware components, and pirated software. I don't want to spend my nights and weekends with parts laying all over the floor.

I want to get something and have it do what it is supposed to, no questions.

In the 18 months I've had my MacBook, I've had 1 problem. This took about an hour to diagnose and fix. Even my wife, who hates computers (and pretty much all technology) enjoys using it.

Anyway, that's my $0.02...

Oh, and tell those damn kids to get off my lawn!

3. B777Forevar macrumors 6502a

B777Forevar

I love Apple because it's healthy and nutritious :p

4. str8bucs macrumors regular

Well I have had 2 issues with my Apple products in the last month. Both issues on 2 different devices were handled with.... whats the word? .............CLASS!!!

2010 13" Macbook Pro dies and they replace it with a brand new 2011 no questions asked!

8 month old iPhone 4 32GB home button acting funny.... no problem they just gave me a new one!

this is the type of business that keeps their customers coming back time after time!!!!!

5. Nicolas4ever macrumors 6502a

Nicolas4ever

they are the best company,really?it's sad that in the country i live we don't have not even one apple store,only in my country(france).My uncle's iphone had the issue with the home button.He went to the Apple store and gave him a new one ;)

6. walterwhite macrumors 6502

walterwhite

I worked for the company for 8+ years and was amazed at how fast they moved and made change a REAL part of their culture. It is how they have grown fast, furious and above all... healthy.
    An apple a day...

7. gngan macrumors 68000

gngan

I hope you guys know that it's very likely the 'new' stuff you got is actually refurbish.

Anyway, i love how everything just works. It also beautiful to look at.

8. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

Two words....................

Customer Service.

9. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Good to know their customer service is great. I've had zero problems with my iPod, iPhone and MacBook Pro so I'm hoping whenever something goes bad, they'll do it up right....hopefully :eek:

As others have stated, it's just great that everything just works together. Had some issue when upgrading to Lion but, other than that, everything runs smoothly. Once the iPad3 comes out then my fanboy-ism will hit rock bottom and I'll be hooked for life :D