Why is everyone dying lately?

DMPDX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Just a bit of a rant, but a serrious question still remains. Why do the people we love have to leave us so unexpectedly, and so soon. I know its natural, and things happen, but it doesnt deserve to happen to the affected. Anyone else know what I'm talkign about?
-dsm

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003
I'm sorry for your loss. I think a little piece of you dies when a close one passes on. There is no cure. Time numbs the pain: every day is a new reality. You just adjust to living without them.

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
dying sucks. a good friend of mine just died from cancer and then my dog died a few weeks later. both were young... my friend about 55 and my dog 7.

it's sad. but you move on. and you never forget about them.

DMPDX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
pianoman said:
dying sucks. a good friend of mine just died from cancer and then my dog died a few weeks later. both were young... my friend about 55 and my dog 7.

it's sad. but you move on. and you never forget about them.
Yeah, my dog died last year too. then this summer, my friend drowned, then a month ago, my friend committed suicide, both guys were 18. Im not phishing for support. Its just an honest question. Why do things liek this happen, and why does it affect everyone so drastically? I mean it is a natural inevitable thing that will happen, but I would love to know why the times are when they are. I hate being surprised, in that way at least.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.