Why is finding a case so difficult?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by c073186, Jul 15, 2008.

1. c073186 macrumors 6502a

Nov 2, 2007
    Seriously, the only thing stopping me from owning a beautiful (sans plastic back) iPhone is not having a case to protect it. All I want is simple sleeve that will look good and be functional. But I keep reading conflicting reviews on every single case I research! It is so frustrating. I am kind of debating between the Sena slim pouch and one of the Vaja sleeves. But I just don't know. I wish it was not so complicated to buy a case!
  2. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Sep 7, 2005
    Tell me about it! I'm in the same situation as you.
  3. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

Jul 10, 2008
    I agree. I don't have my phone yet but I bought Ghost Armor yesterday, and I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake. I don't like cases that cover your phone, because I don't like hiding the design on such a nice-looking device like the iPhone. So I want something clear that will just protect it from scratches. I might get a pouch later on though in addition to the Ghost Armor. But something I can take it in and out of. Not something that covers the phone while I'm using it.
  4. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

Jul 11, 2008
    Cincinnati OH
    It's hard to find cases because it is a "new" product and Apple didn't release info until very late so companies have to catch up.
  5. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

Jun 23, 2008
    Fullerton, CA
    Yup, now we just gotta sit and wait for the cases to start rolling out. I cant wait for an iskin case. :)