Why is iPad Calendar blank unless I scroll back or forth one month and then back?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by GhostMac24, Jun 24, 2012.

1. GhostMac24 macrumors 6502

GhostMac24

Trying to understand why when I open my calendar it is blank. My account has already been moved to iCloud so I suspect it has something to do with that???

However, if I just move forward or back one month and then return, everything is there. Really irritating that I have to do that every time just to see my calendar.

Anybody else experience this? Any idea what is causing it?

ps1. it doesn't matter if I merely close the calendar or if I shut it down completely, it still does this.
    ps2. yes, it has connected with the network as the spinning connection status does its thing.

2. petvas macrumors 601

petvas

3. shotts56 macrumors 6502

Its a bug that's been there for months and months and many have reported. Good too see Apple are so on the ball.

4. GhostMac24 thread starter macrumors 6502

GhostMac24

Wow, you ain't kidding they aren't on the ball.

I searched earlier before I posted the thread and didn't find anything. But apparently this is an issue that is still rearing its head with no fix in sight. What a pain. I just moved to iCloud this past week wanting to wait until as close to the deadline as I felt comfortable hoping any bugs would be worked out. Seems there are still plenty of pains to deal with.

Thanks for the replies!

5. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Mine initially shows up blank (just shows birthdays) and then the others pop up.