Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
People don't associate iOS with OS X. They treat the iPhone like other Android phones; it's just a smartphone that runs some Operating System. PC is the mass market; it's got the largest market share (a WHOLE lot larger than OS X), therefore it's going to be ported to the masses. The developer isn't Apple-centric, unlike [the older] Rovio (who did all the [original] Angry Birds stuff on Apple software)

kgames

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
Why don't you ask the developer if/when a Mac port is coming? You're not entitled to anything.

Well if Tiny Wings was on Mac I would glady pay $5.99 for it. Cant wait maybe in the future we will get it.

kgames

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 18, 2011
I wish they made a Dillo hills for PC besides the flash game so I could play it offline.

Bonfyre

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2016
HELL
I can help with that.

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/

You can convert any .exe file to a .app file using this software. I haven't tried it, as I don't own a Mac, so I can't guarentee it will work.

EDIT: Crap. I didn't read the site much, it turns out you CAN'T convert an exe file to an app file using that software. Sorry.
EDIT 2: Again, crap. The site says that after downloading WineBottler you can right-click an exe file and select "Run directly" to run the file in a generic environment made by WineBottler.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.