Why is it not Apples fault?, just o2 and AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Merlinwiz, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Merlinwiz macrumors member

After reading a million threads on various forums and twitter about how the networks are ripping off the loyal Iphone fanbase and how Iphone fans are far far far far far far far far far more important than any nokia/samsung/sony ericsson/blackberry/etc fans :rolleyes:, why is nobody blaming Apple for the handset prices?

I know for a fact that the 8GB3g purchase price from Apple is currently £370 yet o2 are currently selling it at £342 on payg so ummm how are o2 ripping people off? Who knows how much the new iphones purchase price from Apple is but without doubt it will be more! And based on the prices from o2 about the 3gs on payg why does 32gb cost £100 more than the 16gb - this can cost apple no more than £25 max for the additional 16gb!

So a message for all the fanbois - it's your beloved Apple ripping you off, not the networks!

:)

PS. I'm still getting a 16gb3gs :D
    PPS. Off to go and petition Ferrari as they should offer me a F430 half price because I can't afford full price :D

2. The Phazer macrumors 68030

We know O2 are ripping UK people off because O2 have publically admitted that they are the ones who reduced the subsidy on the 3GS, hence the price rise.

Phazer