Why is there Bubble Like on iphone 4 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aya90, Jan 16, 2011.

1. aya90 macrumors newbie

Okay i just installed a japan powersupport screen protector and everything were fine

There were 100% no dust while installing and there were no bubbles at all

After exact 7 hours i returned home to check out my beautiful Iphone 4 which i do not bring it out to work due to the oiliness of the kitchen .

I happened to see a small bubble like near the edge of the bottom right of the back of the iphone 4

There WAS NEVER anything there while installing or installed . I checked every precisely previously.

But this bubble like thing is special and i never seen anything like that before

There was no dust beneath the screen protector , i managed to removed a bit of the screen protector and wipe and use tape to remove any dust but there was none.

Also i tried to press forward to edge so that it will become smaller or be-gone .

But it just stays as a bubble and it become a little larger than before so i stopped touching it.

i really need a experienced User that encountered this problem

This problem is weird , there was no finger print on or the iphone 4 nor there was any dust on it too

IT just stay as a bubble and it irritates me so much since i spend money and time on it -.-

2. Lycanthroat macrumors regular

Aye, I know what you mean. When I had my brand new, Slim PSP 2001 (hacked) I was so proud of it, I decided to get one of those Japanese screen protectors. A huge waste of time - they ALWATS ALWAYS ALWAYS bubble, even if you do it 100% correctly. I literally bought about ten of the little *****.

You've got two choices in my eyes -

1) Give up on the whole thing. I did and instead bought a really nice leather Ed Hardy case (for my 3G). There must be some nice cases for the 4G on Ebay or something (where I got mine). Plus, I can't help but think these screen protectors - although useful on the PSP - compromise the touchscreen on iPhones somewhat (IMO).

2) Try and find someone who can do it perfectly. You could try an Apple store (they sell their own, so you should be able to ask if someone will very kindly do it for you) or something. Don't do it yourself, because you WILL mess up I'm afraid.

Good luck, my tidy friend!

3. aya90 thread starter macrumors newbie

Replying 2)

In fact the screen protector was installed by a apple staff senior member and me

I should go back to the store and ask his help again or someone there

4. ultimatepowers macrumors newbie